Phoenix-GuitaristPhoenix-Guitarist

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

2 - The Story of Khale 2 - The Story of Khale

Really cool, man.

I rarely see something that i'm genuinely interested in. But god damn, this was some good animation man. really great job.

Looking forward to the series.

The Assumption Song The Assumption Song

Well you know what....

...I liked it. It is the first time i'd seen it animated, and it was alot easier to see the story as it played out infront of you.

Although Bob Saget's version was still pretty damn funny.

Great job man.

GhostFight-BOS-Part1 GhostFight-BOS-Part1

holy crap

I'm not that great at sleeping. So I split my time between Getting stuff ready for the next day, or watching stuff on Newgrounds.
I've seen countless Stick movies and animations and all that. but I gotta tell ya, This one is right up there with some of the great ones.

I'm very impressed man. Great job.

The English Paper The English Paper

Really well done man

Well played, Sir. Good concept, good animation, good music to back it up. Liked how you ended with Free Byrd. Well you can't really go wrong with it, so I guess i'm bias. Anyway. Great job bro. I look forward to more of your stuff

The Nut Job (part 1) The Nut Job (part 1)

holy mother Nutter

Damn bro, That was seriously some creative stuff. great concept, great deliver, great music. Usually i'd be bothered by the fact there weren't any sound effects, but the way you did the sceen work and the music behind it totally validated it for me.

Looking forward to the rest of it!

Awesome Compilation Vol 6 Awesome Compilation Vol 6

Awesome

I always like the the stuff you guys put together but that Mega man one was fuckin' hilarious.

" OH yeah, shit just got Real!"

Good job guys.

Adam Android DVD Adam Android DVD

i'm like....."the childhood of Inspector gadget?"

If inspector gadget was born all robotic, and didn't get his little alterations when he grew up, i'm guessing thi is what that cartoon series would've looked like.

Fantastic job. i'm a big fan of all your flash movies. Everything was very smooth and i liked the premise as well as the Music in the background.

great job.

The Gayest Showdown The Gayest Showdown

front page?

I can only think that the reason you got first page, was because of the Ultimate Showdown being there, and they wanted to show off the spoof.
well....The sort of spoof.

I dont know man.

Congradulations i guess for Getting front page...but that doesnt mean i think you deserve it

Unglued Unglued

hellz yeah

Considering Stick flicks is almost all that i've done so far. its nice to see someone else not only do one, but kick the shit out of it.
excellent job man. alla orund. good job.
and STP rocks

Pepsi Commercial Pepsi Commercial

I dig it

It was short. it was smooth. very nice Animation style.
Very solid animation.